May 08, 2011

The story so far...

Well, we're getting there:

  • Still waiting for my police certificate. I've had an email saying they received it on 19th April, but I guess all the bank holidays have meant the 10 days processing time has gone out the window!
  • I've got two friends lined up to do statutory declarations, but haven't been able to get them, me and my solicitor chum together to sign.
  • The forms are pretty much done, but I still need to do a final proof-read (and hope I don't have to redo any of them, as they were saved on my work PC, which has died!).
  • I've got a Word document set up with all our photos on it, so I need to write captions and dates for them. 
  • I need to pull together a pile of bills, letters etc which show that we live together.

Then I just need to print everything off, photocopy everything and get it sent off!

The most important thing is done though - I've told my parents that we're thinking of moving! I had massively stressed myself about this, so I'm really pleased that they know and are supportive of our plans. It also means I can now tell everyone else :)

No comments:

Post a Comment